In Sydney, Australia, a Facebook Picture Saves Dog’s life
This dog euthanasia was scheduled in a few days. People had been moved by her fate and did everything to prevent her from being put down.
The female Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Fantasia was hosted by the Renbury Farm Animal Shelter, in West Sydney. A year to a year and a half, she was unfortunately destined to be euthanized in a few days.
fortunately, people touched by her story had the idea to share a very touching picture of her on Facebook.
This photo went viral on Facebook
The shot, taken by local photographer Jo Lyons, was accompanied by an unequivocal comment about the fate that awaited the animal if nothing was done quickly.
Fantasia needs to find a home as quickly as possible. Let’s help this brave girl with a big heart to have the dignified and sweet life she deserves before it’s too late …
The purpose was to find a forever home for the dog and a collective was even created “Save Fantasia”.
One of its members, Michael Marsellos, was able to host Fantasia at his home on a temporary basis, and that was enough to prevent her from euthanasia.
She is now waiting for a loving family to be definitively adopted.
And if Fantasia is still alive today, it’s thanks to the picture posted on Facebook and the initiative launched by a group of local residents.
- They Drop Their Dog At The Shelter And Give An Excuse That Chills The Blood Of The Staff
- He Digs The Grave Of His Dog That Is Next, The Veterinarian Arrives And Pronounces 2 Words That Change Everything
- 12-Week-Old Puppy Was Abandoned Because Of Broken Leg
- This Dog Was Abandoned Because Of Its Strange Pathology, His Story Is Overwhelming
- This Dog Tastes Exotic Fruits In An Unusual ASMR Video