A couple, at the end of a stay in Georgia, decided to save a pregnant bitch with a broken leg. She was in a rural shelter where she could have been euthanized. On the way back, in the car, the animal gave birth to several puppies. Today, the whole family is doing well.
Before going home, Rebecca Lynch wanted to bring back a souvenir. Finally, more than a simple object to put on the corner of her fireplace. The woman did not want to leave Georgia without a dog in need of care. This is how she and her husband went to a rural shelter, looking for a canid in need. It was found: Lizzy.
This pregnant dog was at risk of euthanasia. What’s more, she was suffering from a broken leg. She was not to be dragged around to repatriate her and nurse her back home. Except that on the road, well installed in the vehicle of Rebecca and her husband, Lizzy gave birth.
Six healthy puppies
An hour after the start of the return trip, Lizzy started work. “Once she felt comfortable, she thought it was time. Time to give birth to 3 puppies before arriving at the vet. “He said everything was going well,” says Rebecca to The Dodo. Three other puppies, including two others on the road, completed the range of 6 newborns.
Lizzy and her puppies have returned to the vet, waiting to return to a Rebecca who has prepared everything. Then comes the time of goodbye. Because Lizzy hopes to pamper them before all are ready to find adoptive families.
- [Horrible] Owner Purposely Runs Over And Drags Pet Dog Nearly Mile By His Truck
- [Video] Man Throws Five Small Dogs Over Fence At Animal Shelter In The Middle Of The Night
- Dog Frantically Chases After The SUV Car That Dumped Her On The Side Of The Road
- A Pitbull Refuses To Leave Her Blanket, Still Hoping For Her Family’s Return
- Abandoned Dog Cries Waiting For Owner Outside Supermarket For Six Months