Maltese: “Small dog with a great personality”. This breed is famous for its straight and long white hair that grow to full length, hangs nearly to the ground.
What are characteristics of Maltese? How to take care of this breed?
Find out with us some amazing facts about this Small dog breed.
History of Maltese:
- Is the oldest of the toy breeds and has been around for more than 28 centuries.
- The breed originated in Malta some 2000 years ago.
- An aristocrat of the dog world for many centuries.
- Malese dogs can live for about 15 to 17 years approximately.
- Small dog breed that is in the toy breed category.
- The Maltese isn’t a very large breed of dog in fact; they usually weigh around 4 to 7 pounds.
- They reach a height of around 8 to 10 inches.