This feline owned the “catwalk” on Monday
It is at the Palais Badi in Marrakech that the luxury brand Dior presented its latest collection a few days ago. A parade really unlike any other.
While the models are scrolling on the catwalk, a tabby cat comes forward, sure of him. He then starts to climb the podium in the opposite direction of the models who do not pay attention.
Far from being stressed by lights and movements, the tomcat continues his journey, visibly proud of him. He ends his own parade next to a guest dressed in a beautiful, sparkling dress.
But not to take a nap well deserved after such an effort. No. The cat finished his show in beauty by doing a little pee on the famous dress!
- Neighbors See Dog A With His Mouth Taped Shut, So They Break Into The Man’s Yard
- Riverview Woman Suspects Dog In Alleged Animal Abuse Video Is Hers
- All Dogs Are Bad Dogs And Owning Them is a Curse, Israeli City’s Rabbis Say
- This Cute Doggie Found How To Handle His Anxiety During Fireworks!
- Abandoned Dog Waits Patiently On Mattress After Owners Moved out And left Him Behind