This feline owned the “catwalk” on Monday
It is at the Palais Badi in Marrakech that the luxury brand Dior presented its latest collection a few days ago. A parade really unlike any other.
While the models are scrolling on the catwalk, a tabby cat comes forward, sure of him. He then starts to climb the podium in the opposite direction of the models who do not pay attention.
Far from being stressed by lights and movements, the tomcat continues his journey, visibly proud of him. He ends his own parade next to a guest dressed in a beautiful, sparkling dress.
But not to take a nap well deserved after such an effort. No. The cat finished his show in beauty by doing a little pee on the famous dress!
- Do Dogs Really Feel Guilty For Their Bad Behaviour?
- Woman Caught On Video Kicked And Viciously Yanked Her Dog’s Leash
- Stray Puppy Jumps from joy During Reunion With Firefighter Who Rescued Her From Neglectful Owners
- Tattooed Cat Jumps Out Of Owner’s Car Window And Escapes
- Mom And Spoiled Child Hits Lady’s Service Dog So She Teaches Them Lesson